TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF KATEHUMPHERYS.COM
Last Modified 2 JULY, 2021
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
8. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2021 Kate Humpherys Consulting, Exeter, UK. All rights reserved.
10. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
11. UNITED KINGDOM USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the United Kingdom. The domain of the website is registered in the United Kingdom. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United Kingdom only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations.
12. REFUND POLICIES
Click here to view the refund policies.
13. PRICING AND PRODUCT/SERVICE AVAILABILITY POLICY
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at anytime, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.